It's important to us that this site is accessible to everyone. The site has been designed to meet the New Zealand Government web standards and accessibility best practice.
If you believe any of our content is not as accessible as it could be, or your requirements are not being met, please contact us.
You can use the Timaru District Council with the following access keys instead of a mouse.
- [ to skip to the main content on a page
- 0 the list of access keys (on this page)
- 1 Home
- 2 Site Map
- 3 Search
- 9 Contact Us
How to use access keys
- In Internet Explorer, press ALT + an access key, then press Enter.
- In Firefox, press SHIFT + ALT + an access key.
On a Macintosh:
- Press Ctrl + an access key.
Use of Text on the Site
You can increase the size of text on the screen using the instructions below.
- Internet Explorer: Select the 'View' menu, then 'Text Size', and then your chosen size (or if you have a mouse wheel simply hold down CTRL and roll the mouse wheel to alter the text size.)
- Firefox, Safari: Hold down CTRL and press + or - to alter the text size.